Monday, October 20, 2008

Timetable

OK, I can confirm that I will do Chunks 74 and 76.

Timetable

I hope to have the Greenberg book in a couple of weeks, when it should be easier to estimate the work involoved. In the meantime, I have downloaded the Processing IDE and started experimenting with some ideas. I think my initial focus will be on developing the required programs. While doing so, I will document the issues/problems I came across.

Tentatively, I will aim to complete the programs by year-end and complete the write-up a month or so after.

As I have already come across some issues that could be of interest to others, I will do a post called "Processing Tips" to document them.

I will also post drafts of the Java/Processing code I am developing as this begins to mature.

No comments:

Followers